Skyline Queenstown is one of New Zealand’s leading tourism operators and most visited attractions. Based in stunning Queenstown, we are a dynamic, rapidly growing and award-winning attraction.
With over 250 passionate team members we’re a world-class business that aims high and dreams big when it comes to fun. We are passionate about the quality of our experiences, with a focus on creating a better experience for all guests who interact with Skyline Queenstown each and every day.
We are looking for an experienced and hands-on Maintenance professional to assist in the immaculate upkeep of our complex and its associated equipment. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience in electrical servicing including preventative and reactive maintenance
- Experience servicing appliances, particularly those in a commercial kitchen
- Experience working with refrigeration units and air conditioning
- General maintenance skills including knowledge of plumbing and painting
- A practical, hands on approach and a willingness to tackle a variety of tasks
The successful applicant will need to be flexible as you will be required to work rostered shifts, including weekends and some public holidays as required. Holding a current licence is preferred but not essential, as training will be provided to candidates that are willing and able to obtain.
In return, we offer a genuine opportunity to advance your career as part of a fast growing and highly successful company, as well as a truly unique working environment.
We also offer a competitive salary package, excellent staff benefits and the chance to work with a great team of highly motivated and dedicated people.
We offer a working environment where safety is a high priority. All candidates must agree to comply with the company's health and safety procedures which includes random drug and alcohol testing.