Skyline Queenstown is an award winning tourist attraction, featuring a fantastic restaurant, event and conference facilities, the iconic Luge ride and Gondola access to mountain biking trails and the spectacular and much photographed view of Queenstown, the Remarkables and Lake Wakatipu.
We are recruiting for a passionate, talented and hard working Demi Chef de Partie to join our award winning team at Skyline Queenstown.
You will be responsible for supporting senior chefs, producing quality and consistency in a production style kitchen.
- Have 12 months experience in a similar role in a high quality kitchen
- Be comfortable working under pressure, cooking to a consistently high standard
- Show a willingness to learn and develop along with our team
- Be positive, energetic and flexible
- Be able to work long hours
- Show a passion for food and respect for produce
- Commitment and excellent work ethic
This is a great opportunity for a Demi Chef de Partie to prove their talent and hone their skills, whilst enjoying a good work life balance in a unique environment.
In return we offer competitive rates of pay, great staff benefits including meals and bike passes, spectacular views and a unique working environment!
We offer a working environment where safety is a high priority. All candidates must agree to comply with the company's health and safety procedures which includes random drug and alcohol testing.